If the #1 thing that conference attendees want is to network with others...why don't we just design the keynote speech to do that? Darin disrupts your traditional notion of the "death by powerpoint keynote" and gets people on their feet, connecting with others, networking, and sharing ideas during his most popular keynote.
Innovation and creativity speaker Dr. Darin Eich can deliver a creative & interactive keynote speech to kick-off your program, event, or conference collaboratively. Email today for program options, video samples, & endorsements from clients who trust Darin to kick-off their event.
Darin's Innovation Speaker Story Video Clip
Darin Eich, Ph.D. is the author of Innovation Step-by-Step: How to Create & Develop Ideas for your Challenge & Root Down & Branch Out: Best Practices for Leadership Development Programs. He is a global Innovation Trainer, facilitator, keynote speaker & the founder of InnovationLearning.org. Dar
Highly Interactive Workshops
Tools to Innovate
Innovative & Creative Speaking & Training Options
We offer a range of creativity and innovation programs for conferences, organizations, groups, and individuals. Please email Darin with more information about your needs and we can share directions to consider that could range from:
- Intensive innovation culture retreats for organizations
- Interactive keynote speech for a special event
- Brainstorming sessions for groups
- Engaging innovation training workshops
- Collaborative innovative facilitation courses for leaders...or any of our online innovation training programs. The video tutorials guide you through the innovation process to develop ideas step-by-step for a challenge important to you when you need it.
Design for Breakthrough
Generate More Ideas
Learn a System
Creativity and Innovation Focus
Most of us didn't learn creativity & innovation in school or the usual management training programs. We need a training experience that is lean, engaging, and impactful. Leaders need to develop their innovative leadership skills and respond to the challenges that are always emerging. Dozens of clients call on us when they want to strengthen their organizational culture of innovation and foster collaboration. Many times they have a special innovation initiative, event, or program they need expertise in kicking off.
- Respond to the rapid pace of change
- Create, develop, & launch new products, services, or strategies
- Develop creativity & innovation skills and learn what you didn't in school
- Leverage and utilize new technologies instead of just getting disrupted by them