Australia Innovation Workshop Training
Brainstorming Facilitator in Australia
Strategic Ideation & Innovation
Innovation Facilitator & Trainer
Ideas x Action in Australia
Australia Innovation Trainer & Brainstorming Facilitator
Delwin Keasberry is a corporate speaker, certified innovation facilitator, and professional trainer based in Adelaide, Australia. Delwin facilitates brainstorming and innovation workshops, and helps organisations foster a culture of innovation, and create ideas for new products, services and strategies.
Delwin is an alumnus from the University of South Australia (B. PT) and the Australian Institute of Business (M.B.A.). He is certified and trained in the Innovation Step-by-Step methodology and can deliver innovation training workshops, brainstorming sessions, and keynote speeches at events in Australia and the region.
Delwin was identified as an Australia-ASEAN Emerging Leader in 2014, and has a background in business development and strategy. He has worked with government agencies (e.g. the British High Commission), MNCs (e.g. Microsoft), conference organisers (e.g. Asia Inc Forum), etc.
Innovation, Brainstorming, & Strategy Workshops in Australia & the ASEAN Region
Strategic Brainstorming Workshop
This interactive workshop will provide an introduction and deep-dive into strategic brainstorming and fundamentals needed to strategically create new ideas, products and solutions. Attendees will experience a learn-by-doing approach to brainstorming and ideation.
Who this is for
All organizations need new and better ideas. This brainstorming session workshop is relevant for Managers, Executives, Employees, Small Business Owners, Content Creators, Educators, Students, Leaders and anyone who wants or needs to create new ideas and solutions.
30 minutes to a full day
Customizable Focused Topics & Questions for Ideation
- How do we get more customers for our business?
- How do we increase consumer satisfaction?
- How do we grow our bottom line?
- How do we create fresh content for online marketing?
- How do we maximize sales from our current products and services?
Results you will experience
- Gain a simple and systematic process for structuring your brainstorming strategy
- Learn the conditions required for the perfect brainstorm
- Discover tested idea generating tools
- Brainstorming as a team-building activity
- How to rapidly stimulate new ideas systematically
- Breakthrough idea ruts and dry-spells
- Maximise bad ideas and turn them into good ones
- How to separate good ideas and great ideas
- How to analyze and synthesize your ideas into concepts
- Create 100 ideas in 30 minutes
This innovative workshop will guide you through the innovation step by step process to help you and your team create, develop and validate entrepreneurial ideas. This workshop is ideal for individuals and organizations who want to foster a culture of workplace innovation, generate new ideas and solutions, and learn innovation by doing it for real challenges.
Who could Attend
All organizations need to innovate. Any staff members could attend. Managers, Executives, Educators, Leaders and organizations developing an innovation initiative, university entrepreneurship challenge, staff engagement program or leadership retreat.
Half Day or Full day
- Innovation 101
- Vision casting
- Asking the right questions
- Idea generation
- Analysis and synthesization of ideas
- Concept development and planning
- MVP development
Results you will experience
- Create an innovation vision that matters
- Develop a systematic approach to take your organization from challenge to innovation
- Uncover potential opportunities for new revenue streams
- Catalyze a culture of innovation at your workplace
- Learn tested idea generating tools
- How to synthesize your ideas into themes
- Develop a concept sheet for validation
- Launch a communications plan
- Discover blind spots in your current businesses
- How to respond to change and disruption